AVVERTENZE PER I LETTORI

LURE BUILDING & LURE FISHING AROUND THE WORLD

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018

A CUSTOMER'S APPEAL TO MR. SHIMANO


Dear Mr. Shimano,

I have been a faithful customer for at least the last 20 years, owned dozens os Stradic, Symetre, Curado, Scorpion, Rarenium, Twin Power, Calcutta, Antares, Bantam, Ocea Jigger and a half pallet of various Stella, from the fisrt silver F serie, through FA, FB and lately SW-B models.

I have been always satisfied, I use my reels, abuse them often as a hardcore fisherman worldwide... they always performed great and even beyond their supposed task sometimes... no complaints.

Until I met this 14000 SW-B... I brought it to 2 exotic popping trips, hoping to deal in the PE8 class instead of always using the trusted 10000FA.
Mechanically it performed pretty well, no issues, great casting and a lighter weight, compared to the old blue brother, that helps me fishing longer and more efficently... but, there is a but...

I hated the feeling while retrieving a stickbait, the annoying thump-thump-thump of line slapping against the first guide, due, by what I read on socials ( to be confirmed ), to the angle of reel foot now parallel to the rod while in past models angled toward it.
I read it is best suited to K style rings with higher feet, but noway I will renounce to use my beloved custom Ripples and Fisherman rods. Maybe my fault as I refuse to evolve by this point of view :D
I know it is not a "serious" problem, just a feeling issue, but, as fishing is also a pleasure, a relax moment, I would like to have my expensive toys to perform smoothly and I really hope you will keep this in consideration with future models...

All the best
A

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento